Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Finnish Language/Finland Vote_lcap67%Finnish Language/Finland Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Finnish Language/Finland Vote_lcap33%Finnish Language/Finland Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Finnish Language/Finland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Finnish Language/Finland Empty
PostSubject: Finnish Language/Finland   Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:26 pm

As you all might know that i am from Finland and live in there is very small town where have only under 3000 people. https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/48/54/87/51901_10.jpg And here is Finnish flag and we are in North Europe, our Neighbour countrys are: Sweden,Russia,Estonia And Norway. Also Finnish language doesn't talk many countrys at all. In Finland Finnish is only language where it is Main language. So if you are any questions about Finland,Finnish language or anything else about Finnish things,just ask me smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Language/Finland   Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:52 pm

251gnr wrote:
As you all might know that i am from Finland and live in there is very small town where have only under 3000 people. https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/48/54/87/51901_10.jpg And here is Finnish flag and we are in North Europe, our Neighbour countrys are: Sweden,Russia,Estonia And Norway. Also Finnish language doesn't talk many countrys at all. In Finland Finnish is only language where it is Main language. So if you are any questions about Finland,Finnish language or anything else about Finnish things,just ask me smile

Hm that's some interesting information about you buddy also for those that don't know it's quite sweet with the population of your town the same is for me when I lived in the czech republic I lived in a town of about 100,000 but it was only a district at the place I lived there was maybe 2000 people and where I live now it's a much better place and here there are over 10,000 people it's 9th the largest settlement in the region so I have lived in a bigger population then I ever thought thanks to this post I have found it myself! I lived in Czech Republic 8 years ago but now live in the UK, scotland for this while first tmie moved slow as I didn't have friends but this community and you and darky have changed my perspective about every day life and made my life better so this is a gift for you this forum ;-) I was never so positive for such a while before. UK's neighbour countries are England, Wales, Northern & Southern Ireland although they are both islands but there are many islands especially in Scotland and people say there is much more rain here it's like a hellish weather of raining and a mixture between sunshine but it's never hotter and sunnier then for over about a week told to me by a wise man who lived here all his life and even that's quite rare it's mostly foggy and just dull but it's good for the flowers and crops the rain but now it's been sunny for a while but never lasted long but it's cool and least we can get a cooldown here but it's annoying with taking your jumper off and on. Here we speak just English with some exceptions of region accents and also different countries which have a different accent also but English is the only main language here also apart from Gaelic which was supposed to be the real English but the barbarians as I call them changed it! I will ask you about your private things about you and finnish stuff when we get to it later buddy and only if you will talk about it later I wish you peace.;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

Respect : 92

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Language/Finland   Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Hm that's some interesting information about you buddy also for those that don't know it's quite sweet with the population of your town the same is for me when I lived in the czech republic I lived in a town of about 100,000 but it was only a district at the place I lived there was maybe 2000 people and where I live now it's a much better place and here there are over 10,000 people it's 9th the largest settlement in the region so I have lived in a bigger population then I ever thought thanks to this post I have found it myself! I lived in Czech Republic 8 years ago but now live in the UK, scotland for this while first tmie moved slow as I didn't have friends but this community and you and darky have changed my perspective about every day life and made my life better so this is a gift for you this forum ;-) I was never so positive for such a while before. UK's neighbour countries are England, Wales, Northern & Southern Ireland although they are both islands but there are many islands especially in Scotland and people say there is much more rain here it's like a hellish weather of raining and a mixture between sunshine but it's never hotter and sunnier then for over about a week told to me by a wise man who lived here all his life and even that's quite rare it's mostly foggy and just dull but it's good for the flowers and crops the rain but now it's been sunny for a while but never lasted long but it's cool and least we can get a cooldown here but it's annoying with taking your jumper off and on. Here we speak just English with some exceptions of region accents and also different countries which have a different accent also but English is the only main language here also apart from Gaelic which was supposed to be the real English but the barbarians as I call them changed it! I will ask you about your private things about you and finnish stuff when we get to it later buddy and only if you will talk about it later I wish you peace.;-)

Okay Matey! Those was really cool info's you came with also Matey,pretty interesting to hear and read for you live so far Matey smile Hopefully you will have a great time in Scotland smile In English country's they mostly speak only English. In here Finland our second language is Swedish and then came English. Even tough i'm better in English and i think many other Finnish people understand and speak better English. smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnish Language/Finland   Finnish Language/Finland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnish Language/Finland
Page 1 of 1