Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Vote_lcap67%Any pets that you own or would like to have? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Vote_lcap33%Any pets that you own or would like to have? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Any pets that you own or would like to have?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

Any pets that you own or would like to have? Empty
PostSubject: Any pets that you own or would like to have?   Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 6:40 pm

I have a tortoise the type is a herman testudo, she's a girl boys have a twirly tail and girls have a straight tail that often is at a side when they sleep .etc, also she is about 12 years old but often I don't like to think about the age because it flies we have had her since I was in the Czech Republic I got her on christmas and I remember the parents were hiding it from me because I was looking forward for her so much but after a few minutes I got her and was not so happy because first I didn't like how she looks but then I was happy after a few days and took a good care of her after it was all explained to me but first I didn't like feeding her the granules so much. Despite what you think she's very funny and cute her name is "Big Bertha" in english and Berta in czech I found out that big bertha was a name given to a cheat in age of empires but I didn't know that at all and apparently it's also a name given to some anti tank missile or whatever it's called I ain't an expert and in animals either but I am good at feeding her now and feel sorry for her every time she is locked in her wooden aquarium well a tank we used a fish aquarium and she could look outside but it was getting smaller and smaller as she was getting bigger very happy so recently we gave her a wooden one and she seems quite happy her pelvis bones were getting weaker but she regained her health when she got a proper UV light and she now has a bigger room a bigger home :-) here is a funny video I hope me and my mum love when she does this to us it's cute :-)

and here is a picture hehe
Any pets that you own or would like to have? For_wh11
I like to say Big Bertha takes over the universe :-D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Any pets that you own or would like to have? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any pets that you own or would like to have?   Any pets that you own or would like to have? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr

Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Offices of videomakers :: Markiceyy's room-
Jump to: