Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Do you know some Finnish things? Vote_lcap67%Do you know some Finnish things? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Do you know some Finnish things? Vote_lcap33%Do you know some Finnish things? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Do you know some Finnish things?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Do you know some Finnish things? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:30 pm

I want to ask you that do you know some Finnish things without searching those? I'm wondering smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 2:06 am

251gnr wrote:
I want to ask you that do you know some Finnish things without searching those? I'm wondering smile

Just 1 buddy suomilainen which means Finnish or suomalainen :-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Lord_Darky
Developer & Administrator
Developer & Administrator
Lord_Darky

Respect : 45

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:23 pm

All I can tell you that I know 0% finnish! smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLord5229/featured
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:30 am

LordDarkyGaming wrote:

haha and actually remember that I do about the fact that fins were 2nd this year in hockey making it into this position against canada going home witha silver medal and that graduators in schools dont have exams but are absolute geniuses there after!
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Just 1 buddy suomilainen which means Finnish or suomalainen :-)

True. Finnish=Suomalainen Or Finnish Can be also mean that language smile
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 pm

LordDarkyGaming wrote:

Well,maybe someday you'll know something or you can just ask me about Finland Matey? smile
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
LordDarkyGaming wrote:

haha and actually remember that I do about the fact that fins were 2nd this year in hockey making it into this position against canada going home witha  silver medal and that graduators in schools dont have exams but are absolute geniuses there after!

Awesome Matey! You have check some Ice-Hockey then,Nicely done! smile And in Under 21 and Under 18 Finland got Gold smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:52 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
LordDarkyGaming wrote:

haha and actually remember that I do about the fact that fins were 2nd this year in hockey making it into this position against canada going home witha  silver medal and that graduators in schools dont have exams but are absolute geniuses there after!

Awesome Matey! You have check some Ice-Hockey then,Nicely done! smile And in Under 21 and Under 18 Finland got Gold smile

Coolio buddy I love Finland now and the language is kind of like Latin I am not sure which language sounds stronger but I like finnish I had a listen to nightwish wishmaster once again hehe and it sounds so sacred and awesome! I support Finland in hockey because they hardly win as far as I know and I like them the most out of Scandinavia maybe I will visit it one day in the winter ;-)
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 10:51 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
LordDarkyGaming wrote:

Coolio buddy I love Finland now and the language is kind of like Latin I am not sure which language sounds stronger but I like finnish I had a listen to nightwish wishmaster once again hehe and it sounds so sacred and awesome! I support Finland in hockey because they hardly win as far as I know and I like them the most out of Scandinavia maybe I will visit it one day in the winter ;-)

That's great! And Finnish is one of the hardest language in the world for other people. Cool,Nightwish is really good band + many others as well. Glad to hear.Thanks for that! Yeah,we are won two world champions in Ice-Hockey and few more in youngers ice-hockey. I think we are most medals compare to ice-hockey players number. smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
LordDarkyGaming wrote:

That's great! And Finnish is one of the hardest language in the world for other people. Cool,Nightwish is really good band + many others as well. Glad to hear.Thanks for that! Yeah,we are won two world champions in Ice-Hockey and few more in youngers ice-hockey. I think we are most medals compare to ice-hockey players number. smile

I would really love to learn some finnish buddy now I want to go there a lot because I was never in Scandinavia tell me what nice places are there in Finland is there something like winter beach haha that would be cool but coooooolsd :-D either way I will start learning some finnish I think and the population doesn't seem to be that big less people I think that's good and there is probably small towns that each home some history, culture and other interesting stuff hmm sounds nice buddy yeah I love finnish language from the wishmaster song I don't know if I told you before to me it sounds like a harsh latin language a little except maybe cooler who knows for you it's native so it sounds normal for you but for me it sounds amazing! with ice hockey there is probably much more cooler things buddy one day when me and darky are about 20 we might come see you if you will want it's just an idea now.:-)
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
LordDarkyGaming wrote:

I would really love to learn some finnish buddy now I want to go there a lot because I was never in Scandinavia tell me what nice places are there in Finland is there something like winter beach haha that would be cool but coooooolsd :-D either way I will start learning some finnish I think and the population doesn't seem to be that big less people I think that's good and there is probably small towns that each home some history, culture and other interesting stuff hmm sounds nice buddy yeah I love finnish language from the wishmaster song I don't know if I told you before to me it sounds like a harsh latin language a little except maybe cooler who knows for you it's native so it sounds normal for you but for me it sounds amazing! with ice hockey there is probably much more cooler things buddy one day when me and darky are about 20 we might come see you if you will want it's just an idea now.:-)

Well, maybe i will post a topic in that Finnish section where i'm put word and then put what it's means for Finnish or you can of course ask those ones if you want to,How is that sound Matey? Then you can both learn some Finnish Wink
Well,here are beaches of course,but yeah,not in winter XD But right now here are smile
Well,will see about it. Yeah,you tell me about that Latin thing,but that's okay. And if you want to ask more Finnish bands,then just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know some Finnish things?   Do you know some Finnish things? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know some Finnish things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Questions & Answers-
Jump to: