Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Consoles Vote_lcap67%Consoles Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Consoles Vote_lcap33%Consoles Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Consoles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Consoles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Consoles Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Consoles

Go down 
2 posters

What Is Your Favourite Console From What I Have?
 Xbox360
 Playstation 3
 Playstation 2
 Playstation 1
View results
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Here are my consoles what i have right now: Playstation 1, Playstation 2+ i was bigger model for Ps2,but it's got broked,Playstation 3 and Xbox360. I has always been the Playstation fan as you might knew that already. ( Japanese ) I trust Japanese electronics the most and anything what goes in that way smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 6:13 pm

251gnr wrote:
Here are my consoles what i have right now: Playstation 1, Playstation 2+ i was bigger model for Ps2,but it's got broked,Playstation 3 and Xbox360. I has always been the Playstation fan as you might knew that already. ( Japanese ) I trust Japanese electronics the most and anything what goes in that way smile

I believe I have already said somewhere that Playstation 2 in my opinion has the greatest design ever even though it's flat and the features were great alsa as well as the games not only that it was the greatest selling games console of all time up to this day! P.S. even when more people have internet today but who would buy it on the internet haha maybe in a store but PS1 has to be the winner for me the design was nice also it was simple basic the PS2 one was a little more complicated but nicer in my opinion I prefer complicated things but in terms of graphics I would have to say PS1 they are just beautiful the colorization of those games are beautiful and you know it's not so much about the consoles as much as it is about the games I hope you understand buddy :-) good luck understanding this buddy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:48 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

I believe I have already said somewhere that Playstation 2 in my opinion has the greatest design ever even though it's flat and the features were great alsa as well as the games not only that it was the greatest selling games console of all time up to this day! P.S. even when more people have internet today but who would buy it on the internet haha maybe in a store but PS1 has to be the winner for me the design was nice also it was simple basic the PS2 one was a little more complicated but nicer in my opinion I prefer complicated things but in terms of graphics I would have to say PS1 they are just beautiful the colorization of those games are beautiful and you know it's not so much about the consoles as much as it is about the games I hope you understand buddy :-) good luck understanding this buddy

Well,i think i'm get that and understand it Matey! very happy Thank you for the answer!
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:34 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Well,i think i'm get that and understand it Matey! very happy Thank you for the answer!

thanks for keeping this forum alive I think we will get more members when we finally upload that video
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

thanks for keeping this forum alive I think we will get more members when we finally upload that video

No a problem at all! I'm sure here will come more then Matey smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles   Consoles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consoles
Page 1 of 1