Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
A music player has been added to our forum! Vote_lcap67%A music player has been added to our forum! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
A music player has been added to our forum! Vote_lcap33%A music player has been added to our forum! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

A music player has been added to our forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Darky
Developer & Administrator
Lord_Darky

Respect : 45

A music player has been added to our forum! Empty
PostSubject: A music player has been added to our forum!   A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I am announcing a newly added music player to our forums. I want you to tell me your opinions about it. We will be adding there new songs frequently once these will get old. The good thing about the player is that when you change the page on our forum for example click on a post or something then the song won't change or stop etc. + it will always continue where you left listening to it smile SCM Music Player is the name of the player. We will be constantly changing it maybe once per week as well as the songs within it. Please enjoy!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLord5229/featured
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: A music player has been added to our forum!   A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:42 pm

LordDarkyGaming wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am announcing a newly added music player to our forums. I want you to tell me your opinions about it. We will be adding there new songs frequently once these will get old. The good thing about the player is that when you change the page on our forum for example click on a post or something then the song won't change or stop etc. + it will always continue where you left listening to it smile SCM Music Player is the name of the player. We will be constantly changing it maybe once per week as well as the songs within it. Please enjoy!

This is very interesting buddy I really like it however don't you think it's a little unfair for those who don't like this genre of music? By that I mean people who like for instance rock or hiphop or something I would add something with 90's but nevertheless it's very nice but maybe people would get scared if that's what would appear in they're ears wooow the volume or they might think I didn't go to this website to listen to music I can listen to my own without boundaries or that they have already heard this and that song a hundred of times or 100 of other ideas why this should be removed is my reason to not keep this feature I hope that will be ok for you but I will use one of the songs which we both know in the channel preview the one we both love it was meant to be a secret for you also but I think you should know it by now I would only keep that song and add some 90's songs as it visualizes memories from the 90's era of playstation buddy I could suggest so many 90's songs to you I love them or we would only do the ones you love also can you please tell me how to add and modify or edit songs if you can thanks! nevertheless it looks really nice and so does the animation at the index page.;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Lord_Darky
Lord_Darky

Respect : 45

PostSubject: Re: A music player has been added to our forum!   A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
This is very interesting buddy I really like it however don't you think it's a little unfair for those who don't like this genre of music? By that I mean people who like for instance rock or hiphop or something I would add something with 90's but nevertheless it's very nice but maybe people would get scared if that's what would appear in they're ears wooow the volume or they might think I didn't go to this website to listen to music I can listen to my own without boundaries or that they have already heard this and that song a hundred of times or 100 of other ideas why this should be removed is my reason to not keep this feature I hope that will be ok for you but I will use one of the songs which we both know in the channel preview the one we both love it was meant to be a secret for you also but I think you should know it by now I would only keep that song and add some 90's songs as it visualizes memories from the 90's era of playstation buddy I could suggest so many 90's songs to you I love them or we would only do the ones you love also can you please tell me how to add and modify or edit songs if you can thanks! nevertheless it looks really nice and so does the animation at the index page.;-)

As long as nobody complains about the songs added to the playlist, we will keep it like this! As I mentioned in that announcement on the main page. Users can suggest us songs that they want us to add! So we will be adding our favorite songs UNTIL somebody suggests us new songs. DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN THOUGH it would really piss me off and all the work I have done with it would be ruined and destroyed into pieces. I will teach you about the metod how to add that widget and modify it buddy anytime you wish smile Thanks very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLord5229/featured
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: A music player has been added to our forum!   A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:26 pm

LordDarkyGaming wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:

As long as nobody complains about the songs added to the playlist, we will keep it like this! As I mentioned in that announcement on the main page. Users can suggest us songs that they want us to add! So we will be adding our favorite songs UNTIL somebody suggests us new songs. DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN THOUGH it would really piss me off and all the work I have done with it would be ruined and destroyed into pieces. I will teach you about the metod how to add that widget and modify it buddy anytime you wish smile Thanks very happy

Allrighty bro I agree I will just add some 90's eurodance songs as it's related more to the genre of those days I bet some people will love it and it will bring memories the duc duc duc is a little stereotypical sometimes not saying that they're all same but some of them are but I love some euro songs too in fact I love them but rarely I found a good one I like and listen to a lot and that's good I will suggest some songs also or just add some and change the order of things and no worries it must have been hard work to add them all I agree! with the widget I will need it asap thanks enjoy guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A music player has been added to our forum!   A music player has been added to our forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A music player has been added to our forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Information (Forum) :: Announcements & Progress-
Jump to: