Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Vote_lcap67%A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Vote_lcap33%A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Empty
PostSubject: A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill)   A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:50 am

I want to announce and immediately warn every user that has registered here me and darky have found a major glitch with the administration panel which is a major problem with mozilla firefox and maybe google chrome it seems to work with opera but we can edit practically every information about you absolutely everything not that we would want or ever force this up to anyone in fact this forum is based on absolute free and will however let me explain the problem.

Whenever I login with my administrator account and go to the administration panel and after that go to the users there can sometimes be an autofilled email adress and password as I have logged into my Markiceyy account. The only solution I can think of is not to touch any of the personal information which I never do apart from adding and putting users into groups I don't and never will do anything else that was the only reason I accessed the users there is nothing else I touch we also warn you that as admins we can see your email adress and IP however not your password it looks like ******* obviously sadly we cannot disable that as it's impossible at least with no knowledge of programming what so ever but we can accidentally automatically (because of the autofilll) change it if we save over it confirming it with the second password field basically the fields are automatically filled directed from my markiceyy account and any other admin account which we log in note that this was only found on Mozilla Firefox so far.

There could be a fix to this however I have already disabled the autofill but the problem is that it's the browsers fault as it's set there automatically so the one solution is that you use opera or a downgraded browser if you are an admin if you don't want to interfior with any other accounts autofills of password an email this is a massive problem and we will do our maximum effort to fix it!

1 A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Bug110

2 A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Bug210

3 A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Bug310

4 A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Bug410

5 A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill) Bug511
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers

A major problematic bug has been found. (autofill)
Page 1 of 1