Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Vote_lcap67%Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Vote_lcap33%Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?   Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 7:05 pm

I am using more then one every has it's advantage the first being is Fraps and the reason I am using it is because it records the os audio even when the microphone is disabled in control panel however the disadvantage is that the files are way too big.

The next one I use rarely is DxTory it keeps a beautiful quality and it shows the processor cores reocrding instead of relying on the graphics card and it has many other great features such as multi sound which can keep multi channels which means that you can record more then one sound and add them or not as you wish.

Another one I use is OBS this one is free and it can do recording as well as livestreaming it comes with great features as it's open source and it can record many different modes and sub modes such as fullscreen, window mode, capture desktop (fully and also with aero off and on), webcam and more all at the same time, it can do many other things still developing however with older games it doesn't work so well but still is probably the best thanks to it's recording modes (scenes) and features.

Hypercam what I love about this is that although it's old it compresses the videos especially PS1 making it look like on a playstation I didn't find many recording programs that can do this event he unregistered version is great it keeps a lot of memories on youtube and it can record games.

Bandicam is another great recording software I personally think it got worse but better at the same time you can also choose the compressing video quality here but it can be hard to edit the settings at the first time I didn't use it much yet but I heard it's great many people use it, you can switch between window modes and fullscreen it supports many video graphics such as OpenGL and even keeps some of the older ones making it highly compatible and the last thing is that you can use video formats and use custom ones which is sweet I am talking about MPEG-4 and such, I think when I will learn to use this one I will learn to love it also you can use a webcam as well as record at the same time so many great features!

Mirillis Action This one is work in progress.

Capture Cards
Videograbber I have never used it but it's the best for PS1 I would say it has a quality of 480p also 720p some of the never ones but this was a long time ago however it was recommended to me after I didn't have my TV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Lord_Darky
Developer & Administrator
Developer & Administrator
Lord_Darky

Respect : 45

PostSubject: Re: Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?   Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:17 am

Markhoss: I accidentally clicked edit instead of quote on this post I am SO SORRY :-( damn I feel sorry for this posts hard work now I am extremely sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLord5229/featured
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?   Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

LordDarkyGaming wrote:
Well we all have different opinions and each should get accepted at least I can agree with a lot of what you're saying buddy yeah bandicoot cam is nice hehe OBS well even I don't use it so much anymore but it has some features and abilities other programs don't have and it's totally free unlike other livestreaming recorders! dxtory hmm yeah for sure man very happy and the rest with I can agree also.

Well we all have different opinions and each should get accepted at least I can agree with a lot of what you're saying buddy yeah bandicoot cam is nice hehe OBS well even I don't use it so much anymore but it has some features and abilities other programs don't have and it's totally free unlike other livestreaming recorders! dxtory hmm yeah for sure man very happy and the rest with I can agree also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?   Which recording program or capture card are you using and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which recording program or capture card are you using and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Offices of videomakers :: Markiceyy's room-
Jump to: