Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Vote_lcap67%ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Vote_lcap33%ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Empty
PostSubject: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:13 pm

Here are my all ShoutOut,Birthday and Tribute videos what i have done other YouTubers. ( Tribute videos has other things also )

Tributes
Birthday Videos
ShoutOut Videos
PS: If you want to that i will made you one of those videos or all,just message in here. ( In Birthday videos tell also your Birthday )
I will gladly do those videos for you smile My Birthday is 25.1.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:25 pm

251gnr wrote:
Here are my all ShoutOut,Birthday and Tribute videos what i have done other YouTubers. ( Tribute videos has other things also )

Tributes
Birthday Videos
ShoutOut Videos
PS: If you want to that i will made you one of those videos or all,just message in here. ( In Birthday videos tell also your Birthday )

I don't think I ever saw your tributes playlists I have so much to watch and comment also I have been inspired by you slightly by all those ideas can't wait for even more playlists buddy.;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Tributes
Birthday Videos
ShoutOut Videos

I don't think I ever saw your tributes playlists I have so much to watch and comment also I have been inspired by you slightly by all those ideas can't wait for even more playlists buddy.;-)

That is quite old playlist after all and there is not even that many videos. It's been a while when i have uploaded a video in there also. That's really cool Matey! smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:53 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Tributes
Birthday Videos
ShoutOut Videos

That is quite old playlist after all and there is not even that many videos. It's been a while when i have uploaded a video in there also. That's really cool Matey! smile

That's still okay it doesn't matter how old it is but the fact that if noone watches it and after a while comments on those video that makes users on youtube happy no worries haha its about how much effort you put into making these videos and I can tell now that those are quite unique on its own!
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:00 am

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Tributes
Birthday Videos
ShoutOut Videos

That's still okay it doesn't matter how old it is but the fact that if noone watches it and after a while comments on those video that makes users on youtube happy no worries haha its about how much effort you put into making these videos and I can tell now that those are quite unique on its own!

I think people hasn't watches those videos in a while or they are,but not commented,who knews. Thanks very much,glad to hear that smile It's actually always glad to see comments in old videos also smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:32 am

Yeah it's a shame hardly anyone does it isnt it it would cheer the author of the video up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes   ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShoutOuts,Birthdays/Tributes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Desired changes & Surprises-
Jump to: