Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
My favourite music Vote_lcap67%My favourite music Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
My favourite music Vote_lcap33%My favourite music Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
My favourite music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
My favourite music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
My favourite music Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

My favourite music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:08 pm

I think you know already what is my favourite type of music,but will tell that once again. That is mosllty Rock music and other Rock genres smile My favourites bands are,like these few ones: Guns N Roses,AC/DC,Bon Jovi,The Scorpions,Lordi,Sturm Und Drang,Battle Beast,Mötley Crue,Hanoi Rocks,Santa Cruz,Hurriganes,Nightwish,Him,many many more... smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm

251gnr wrote:
I think you know already what is my favourite type of music,but will tell that once again. That is mosllty Rock music and other Rock genres smile My favourites bands are,like these few ones: Guns N Roses,AC/DC,Bon Jovi,The Scorpions,Lordi,Sturm Und Drang,Battle Beast,Mötley Crue,Hanoi Rocks,Santa Cruz,Hurriganes,Nightwish,Him,many many more... smile

Ah yes I didn't know until a long time that "gnr" means guns n roses Darky told me a few days ago and I was going to let you surprise me of the meaning but I know that your 251 means your date of your birth :-) I love rock it's awesome we have talked a little about that on skype I love nearly all but I have not heard of most of them but I love some guns n roses I am tired a little of AC/DC I heard of bon jovi my dad loves it, motley crue is also a favourite one of my dad and Nightwish I love wishmaster and some others buddy also my dad loves Led Zepellin he has many many hundred of albums in his computer but loves this one in his top 1 and he always mentioned led zepelin nice list! buddy.;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Ah yes I didn't know until a long time that "gnr" means guns n roses Darky told me a few days ago and I was going to let you surprise me of the meaning but I know that your 251 means your date of your birth :-) I love rock it's awesome we have talked a little about that on skype I love nearly all but I have not heard of most of them but I love some guns n roses I am tired a little of AC/DC I heard of bon jovi my dad loves it, motley crue is also a favourite one of my dad and Nightwish I love wishmaster and some others buddy also my dad loves Led Zepellin he has many many hundred of albums in his computer but loves this one in his top 1 and he always mentioned led zepelin nice list! buddy.;-)

That's so great that you are liked also Rock music,i think it's in now a days so under rated music. I can't stand for this modern music,HATE IT!!! Yeah,those sure are right: 251 is my Birthday and gnr is from Guns N Roses. Really cool to hear that and many of those bands are from Finland: Battle Beast,Sturm Und Drang,Hanoi Rocks,Hurriganes,Him,Lordi,Santa Cruz,Nightwish... smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:13 am

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

That's so great that you are liked also Rock music,i think it's in now a days so under rated music. I can't stand for this modern music,HATE IT!!! Yeah,those sure are right: 251 is my Birthday and gnr is from Guns N Roses. Really cool to hear that and many of those bands are from Finland: Battle Beast,Sturm Und Drang,Hanoi Rocks,Hurriganes,Him,Lordi,Santa Cruz,Nightwish... smile

Check this out creedence clearwater revival maybe you know it already :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwCALR8ZAm8
Back to top Go down
251gnr
251gnr

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:59 am

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Check this out creedence clearwater revival maybe you know it already :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwCALR8ZAm8

Yeah,i know this old band Matey. And i am here few songs from them and some of those are nice smile
Back to top Go down
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 2:15 am

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Yeah,i know this old band Matey. And i am here few songs from them and some of those are nice smile

I agree buddy I like all sorts of other music too also!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favourite music   My favourite music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favourite music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Free talk :: What music do you love and listen to?-
Jump to: