Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Thanks so much. Vote_lcap67%Thanks so much. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Thanks so much. Vote_lcap33%Thanks so much. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Thanks so much.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:03 pm

So far the development of this forum has been absolutely amazing even with little amount of members. I would like to thank LordDarkyGaming & 251gnr so much for the effort of posting and LordDarkyGaming for the design and making it much easier to interact with also making it much more fun! The previous forums/discussion board communities I have created were not so successful. We can do that with good friends everything is possible at least in the minds but we have shown this in the real world at least on the virtual side and can't wait to see where it gets. ;-)

Last edited by Markiceyy on Sun May 29, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Lord_Darky
Developer & Administrator
Developer & Administrator
Lord_Darky

Respect : 45

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:21 am

We made so much progress on this forum Iceyy very happy Together we can achieve even more! Thanks for mentioning me smile I am so proud of us very happy You're so welcome! very happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLord5229/featured
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:10 pm

LordDarkyGaming wrote:
We made so much progress on this forum Iceyy very happy Together we can achieve even more! Thanks for mentioning me smile I am so proud of us very happy You're so welcome! very happy

You're darn right no worries it's a piece of cake for me to support you and our coop work as much as I can hehe ;-)
Back to top Go down
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
So far the development of this forum has been absolutely amazing even with little amount of members. I would like to thank LordDarkyGaming & 251gnr so much for the effort of posting and LordDarkyGaming for the design and making it much easier to interact with also making it much more fun! The previous forums/discussion board communities I have created were not so successful. We can do that with good friends everything is possible at least in the minds but we have shown this in the real world at least on the virtual side and can't wait to see where it gets. ;-)

Thank you very much for the mention Matey! And not a problem at all,you're so totally welcome. It's all my pleassure smile Happy to be in here with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:

Thank you very much for the mention Matey! And not a problem at all,you're so totally welcome. It's all my pleassure smile Happy to be in here with you.

Same here buddy nicely said it's good to work and have fun with people like you who deserve it and do it for a good cause and or to bring something old to something new indeed buddy good luck with videos, life and everything else I am sure you will succeed.;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks so much. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much.   Thanks so much. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks so much.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Information (Forum) :: Announcements & Progress :: Forum-
Jump to: