Playstationeers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can't wait to see this forum evolving striking with ideas hoping it will grow as a community on a road to it's perfection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Poll
Choose your favorite game franchise!
Crash Bandicoot franchise
Ideas And Suggestions Vote_lcap67%Ideas And Suggestions Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Spyro The Dragon franchise
Ideas And Suggestions Vote_lcap33%Ideas And Suggestions Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3
Latest topics
» Sport
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:28 pm by 251gnr

» Outside Videos
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:17 pm by 251gnr

» How Are You?
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:15 pm by 251gnr

» How to download files from google drive
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm by Markhoss

» Hogs of War [NTSC-U] [SLUS-01195]
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm by Markhoss

» English Words For Finnish
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm by 251gnr

» Numbers
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:07 pm by 251gnr

» Do you know some Finnish Singers/Bands/Artists?
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm by 251gnr

» Any pets that you own or would like to have?
Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 pm by 251gnr

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Tweets

Skype Group

Ask for a permission to join.

Ideas And Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
251gnr
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
The greatest nicest person you will ever find with a heart to making people happy
251gnr

Respect : 92

Ideas And Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Ideas And Suggestions   Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:25 pm

251gnr wrote:
Hey! I want to ask you that are you any ideas what should i do some videos or do you want that these same things will stay in the channels? Write any toughts,ideas,suggestions... if you have something in your mind what you want to see in my channels smile Thanks to you already! I will decide then am i going to use those ones smile

Buddy I know it can be hard especially when you have so many videos to come up with something new but like I said man maybe underrated games or even soundtracks but you have heard that from me already so I just want to wish you much luck and I hope your thinking will strike with new and awesome ideas if I ever can think of an idea I will let you know immediately buddy I think however something underrated or even if you could create a playlist that would be awesome and it would get people hooked but it's up to you. ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
251gnr
251gnr

Respect : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

Buddy I know it can be hard especially when you have so many videos to come up with something new but like I said man maybe underrated games or even soundtracks but you have heard that from me already so I just want to wish you much luck and I hope your thinking will strike with new and awesome ideas if I ever can think of an idea I will let you know immediately buddy I think however something underrated or even if you could create a playlist that would be awesome and it would get people hooked but it's up to you. ;-)

I will try and think is that possible to do in some point,but Thanks very much for those suggestions Matey! Will see what i can do about those ones. Okay dokey, Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/251gnr
Markhoss
Development Manager
Development Manager
Markhoss

Respect : 210
Location : PSX, Development & Net Yaroze HEAVENS (Czech Republic)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 10:09 pm

251gnr wrote:
Markiceyy wrote:
251gnr wrote:

I will try and think is that possible to do in some point,but Thanks very much for those suggestions Matey! Will see what i can do about those ones. Okay dokey, Thanks smile

Allrighty buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/playstationeers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas And Suggestions   Ideas And Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas And Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstationeers Community :: English :: Offices of videomakers :: 251gnr's Room-
Jump to: